This course explores one of the two key ideas that underpin our work – what it means to be human – and some of the implications of this idea for business.
The course includes a discussion of:
- Human dignity – each person is a someone not a something
- Meaning, relationships and intrinsic motivation
- Business as a series of relationships
- The role of business in helping people to fulfil their potential
- Personal purpose and meaning at work
25-30 minutes to read
The course includes a podcast that we recommend you listen to (an additional 15 minutes)
Additional time will be needed to reflect on the questions at the end and to explore the additional content in the Resources section.