Blueprint’s approach starts with the view that assumptions and beliefs significantly influence the way people in business behave and in turn how that business shows up in the world. These assumptions and beliefs are based on a set of ideas that are just that – ideas – not laws or facts and these ideas can be changed.
The purpose of this course is to:
- Build an awareness of how assumptions and beliefs, whilst often implicit, can shape how organisations and people show up.
- Help you to begin to uncover implicit assumptions and beliefs in your organisation and equip you to start to challenge them.
By the end of this course you will have had the opportunity to:
- Explore your own assumptions and beliefs and how they influence how you show up in your work
- Experiment with tools to help you to uncover the assumptions and beliefs in your organisation
As you complete this course, keep in mind:
- What resonates with you?
- What do you not agree with?
- What does this mean for your practice at work?
15-20 minutes to read
Additional time will be needed for the exercises, to reflect on the questions at the end and to explore the additional content in the Resources section.