This course discusses how behaviours build character and shape culture and goes on to explore the behaviours set out in the Blueprint Framework:
- Other people matter (solidarity) – actively seeking to serve the broadest community
- Freedom with responsibility (subsidiarity) – trusting and enabling others in decision making
- Building trust and trusted relationships (reciprocity) – generously sharing time and knowledge with others
- Valuing diversity and building bridges (plurality) – actively engaging with critics and different voices to test thinking
- Stewardship of people, values and resources (sustainability) – developing people and replenishing resources
This is a detailed course which explores in depth the thinking that informs Blueprint’s work.
30-35 minutes to read
Additional time will be needed to reflect on the questions and to explore the additional content in the Resources section.