This course is aimed at anyone with the remit to help an organisation to be purpose-led, including coaches, consultants or advisers to business.
The purpose of this course is to:
- Explore your motivation for change and what some of your challenges and triggers might be
- Help you to explore the impact of implicit assumptions and limiting beliefs through your own insights and experience, in order to give you insights into how you might approach the work
- Explore how you might build a network of allies
By the end of this course you will have had the opportunity to:
- Start to develop your own narrative and to deepen your conviction to champion change
- Navigate some of the conversations you might have within the organisation
20-25 minutes to read
This course includes a number of exercises and encourages self reflection. Additional time will be needed for this and to explore the content in the Resources section.
We also recommend you listen to our webinar Agitating for Change (link also included in the Resources section – 45-minute watch) to hear three changemakers discuss their experiences.