Does faith have a practical role in shaping decision-making in business?
Blueprint is not faith led but it is faith enabled. In developing the Blueprint we wanted to explore the extent to which faith teachings could contribute to a ‘better’ outcome.
Below are links to some reference materials and information to illustrate the range of views and topics that could be considered in researching this complex area. This material allow visitors to this website to be aware of the range of materials available for further research, formulate their own view and participate in the debate. Please note: these resources are a good place to start rather than a comprehensive list of resources.
Some questions for consideration:
- Is it appropriate to mix business and faith?
- What is the role of business today?
- What are the weaknesses in our current business system and can these be resolved by the use of principles which draw on faith teachings?
- What are business, government and wider-society demanding from ‘a better business’? What is the role of each?
- Who is well-placed to promote better business?